Let’s review some passages of both novels…
Frankenstein Chapter 15
Dracula Chapter 13
ASSESSED WORK (Parcial)
In groups of 3, carry out the following task:
- Make a list of the most relevant characters and refer to their roles in the novel.
- Make a list of 10 important moments in the novel.
- Reflect on the transgression to morality in the novel. What are your conclusions?
- What elements in the novel make it a gothic literary work?
- What role does science have in the novel?
- What is the meaning of “un-deadness” (Dracula students) / How is the concept of “revenge” present in the novel (Frankenstein students)?
Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday 5th May